Jiu Jitsu Dummies Ep.12, Mendes Brothers stand out Jacob “The Bull” Brown training out of AOJ Academy
Jiu-Jitsu Dummies, Episode 12. The Dummies welcome young Jiu-Jitsu stand out Jacob "The Bull" Brown. Jacob trains under the Mendes Brothers at the AOJ Academy in Costa Mesa, California. We discuss:
- How he got his start in Jiujitsu and martial arts?
- How did the idea to move from NY to Cali to train with the Mendes bro’s come about?
- What’s it like training in such an elite gym under such accomplished coaches at AOJ Academy?
- So what’s a normal day like for Jacob The Bull?...training, workouts, etc...
- Current/recent titles?
- How his parents are involved with his training? Getting back and forth to training etc.?
- Recovery regimen?
- Hobbies or interests outside of Jiu-Jitsu and Martial Arts?
- What’s next in 2020? Tournaments? Super fights?
- Check out the podcast and the foundation's GoFundMe to donate to our Scholarship Program
- Become a Podcast Patron to enter our $100 or more monthly Jiu Jitsu Dummies Podcast Raffle at Patreon.com/jiujitsudummies
- Listener questions and tons of GIVEAWAYS!!
Thank you to Episode Sponsors:
BareBone Recovery Gel - Get 10% off your next order with Code: JJD
FightBack CBD - Get 15% off your next order with Code: JJD
Want us to Shout-Out you, your gym or your products/brand on the show?Visit https://www.patreon.com/jiujitsudummies to become a Show Patron or Sponsor for as little as $5 per month!
This episode is also sponsored by Choke Responsibly Jiu Jitsu T-Shirts and Rash Guards who run the Jiu Jitsu Dummies Podcast Store. Get 10% OFF with code: dummiespod12
Visit Jiu Jitsu Dummies for more details about the show, becoming a Sponsor, and a list of sites and apps to download or view the podcast.