Jiu Jitsu Dummies Ep.11, Artist and Purple Belt Diane Portwood Tells Us How Jiu-Jitsu and Her Art Helped Her Thru Paralysis
Jiu-Jitsu Dummies, Episode 11. The Dummies welcome Artist and Purple Belt Diane Portwood under AJ Sousa at GFT Fort Lauderdale. They discuss:
- How she became paralyzed and fought her way back
- What Jiu-Jitsu meant to her recovery
- What guys should do if they touch a boob during a roll
- Diane donates one of her pieces to the show for the December Podcast Patron Raffle
- Check out the podcast and the foundation's GoFundMe to donate to our Scholarship Program
- Become a Podcast Patron to enter our $100 or more monthly Jiu Jitsu Dummies Podcast Raffle at Patreon.com/jiujitsudummies
- Listener questions and tons of GIVEAWAYS!!
Thank you to Episode Sponsors:
BareBone Recovery Gel - Get 10% off your next order with Code: JJD
FightBack CBD - Get 15% off your next order with Code: JJD
Want us to Shout-Out you, your gym or your products/brand on the show?Visit https://www.patreon.com/jiujitsudummies to become a Show Patron or Sponsor for as little as $5 per month!
This episode is also sponsored by Choke Responsibly Jiu Jitsu T-Shirts and Rash Guards who run the Jiu Jitsu Dummies Podcast Store. Get 10% OFF with code: dummiespod11
Visit Jiu Jitsu Dummies for more details about the show, becoming a Sponsor, and a list of sites and apps to download or view the podcast.