Ep.16, Jiu Jitsu Dummies Discuss the BJJ Academy Quarantine Relief Project with Jason Scully from The Grapplers Guide
Jiu-Jitsu Dummies, Episode 16. Milton discusses the BJJ Academy Quarantine Relief Project launched by Jason Scully from The Grapplers Guide. We also discuss:
- How Jason got his start in BJJ
- Jiu-Jitsu injuries
- How The Grapplers Guide got its start: https://grapplersguide.com/
- BJJ Academy Quarantine Project: https://grapplersguide.com/reliefproject/
- How academies and BJJ practitioners can support or be supported by the Relief Project
- Find out if Jason is #TeamWashYourBelt or #PowersInTheBelt
- Check out the podcast and foundation's GoFundMe to donate to our Jiu-Jitsu Scholarship Program
- Become a Podcast Patron to enter our $100 or more monthly Jiu Jitsu Dummies Podcast Raffle at Patreon.com/jiujitsudummies
Thank you to Episode Sponsors:
FightBack CBD - Get 15% off your next order with Code: JJD
Special thanks to Flow Kimonos
Want us to Shout-Out you, your gym or your products/brand on the show? Visit https://www.patreon.com/jiujitsudummies to become a Show Patron or Sponsor for as little as $5 per month!
This episode is also sponsored by the Jiu Jitsu Dummies Podcast Store. Get 10% OFF with code: DUMMIESPOD16
Visit Jiu Jitsu Dummies for more details about the show, becoming a Sponsor, and a list of sites and apps to download or view the podcast.